Ready to upgrade?



Welcome!  If you’ve found Nutrition Upgrades, you’ve already started your own process of self-reflection about what you want and how you can achieve it.  I’d love to support you in making this journey affirming and rewarding so you can do what it takes to reach your goal.

I’ve found in my work with people that regardless of the dream—be it running a marathon, starting a business, or eating healthier—it’s finding ways to lower resistance to begin and then sticking to the process.  Reaching your goal requires creativity and discipline, and you may be working against yourself if you’re operating on the hard work model.  Willpower is a muscle that can be exhausted, and I want for you to build a practice that’s joyful, inspiring and rewarding.  Health is really how we show up each day.

In our work together, I’m here to support you in showing up for yourself.  I want to hear how you’re feeling, what you like, what you want and what you love.  I want to hear what’s up for you and what gets in the way of you making your best decisions so we can start removing the roadblocks and get on with it.  Stop the blame and start the self-knowledge.  And relax, we’re entering a perfection-free zone… It’s about baby-steps and finding your own middle path.  Your upgrades await!



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

nutritionupgrade@gmail.com    925.876.0885